Divya Darshan Token Availability and Timings Tirumala
If you’re planning to walk to Tirumala via the Alipiri route, you’re in the right place.
In this article, we’ll provide information about the Divya Darshan token availability today and Divya Darshan token timings and how to trek.
Tirumala Divya Darshan Tokens
What’s Divya darshan
The TTD has introduced a special darshan called “Divya Darshan” as part of the privilege darshan category.
To ensure that every devotee who chooses to climb the steps to reach Tirumala via the Alipiri or Srivari Mettu footpaths can have a faster darshan experience.
TTD offers specific time slots for Divya Darshan tokens, reducing the waiting time for devotees who have made the effort to reach Tirumala by climbing the steps.
Divya Darshan token availability today
Every day, 10,000 Divya Darshan Tokens are issued daily for Alipiri route at Bhudevi Complex.
Srivari Metu Route
Every day, 5000 Divya Darshan Tokens are issued daily for Srivari Metu Route.
How to get Divya Darshan tokens Latest News
Collect Divya Darshan tokens at the Bhudevi Complex at Alipiri.
Devotees need not trek the Alipiri footpath to scan their Divya Darshan tokens as they can reach Tirumala by road
Alipiri (The Gateway to Tirumala Venkateswara Temple)
There are many ways to reach Tirumala.
The most popular route to reach Tirumala begins at Alipiri steps. This path, chosen by millions of devotees, covers a distance of approximately 9 kilometers.
Starting from the sacred town of Tirupati, pilgrims embark on a spiritual journey up the Tirumala hills.
How to begin your journey from Alipiri to reach Tirumala on foot.
How to reach Alipiri
- Alipiri Mettu is located approx 4 km away from Tirupati Bus and Tirupati Railway Station.
TTD provides a free bus service for devotees who wish to go on the walking journey from Alipiri to Tirumala Hills.
Alternatively, devotees can choose to use their own vehicles for the journey.
- An Iconic Landmark Welcoming Devotees to Alipiri
- Upon reaching the entrance of Alipiri, devotees will be greeted by a magnificent Garuda statue intricately carved, situated at the base of the Seshachalam hills.
Convenient Luggage Services
- Before starting on your journey towards Tirumala, if you have luggage, you can conveniently deposit it at the TTD Free Luggage Center.
- Your luggage will be scanned for security purposes, and you can collect it again when you reach Tirumala uphill.
The Grand Entrance:
- This is the main entrance to the path of Alipiri is adorned with magnificent arch stands as a majestic gateway, inviting devotees to embark on their spiritual journey towards the sacred Seshachalam hills.
The First Step
- Devotees begin their journey to Tirumala by lighting a diya and offering a coconut, embarking on the path of 3,550 steps.
Performing Saashtanga Namaskar at Alipiri:
- Reverence and Devotion on the Pilgrim’s Path
Srivari Padala Mandapam
Discovering the Holy Temple of Srivari Paadalaa Mandapam and Witnessing the Divine “Nija Paada Darshan” of Lord Venkateshwara
Raja Gopuram: The first Gopuram
Witnessing the Architectural Splendor of Raja Gopuram: A Majestic Gateway to Your First step towards Sacred Journey.
Tips for the Initial Steps for climbing
- Take your time and avoid rushing through the initial steps. They can be steep, and it’s important to conserve your energy for later.
- Take breaks and admire the beautiful surroundings. Use these moments to relax and rejuvenate
- Utilize Railings: Whenever needed, make use of the railings for support.
- Take breaks as necessary before continuing your journey
- Most of the path is covered with a concrete roof, protecting you from direct sunlight or rain. You can proceed without concerns about weather conditions.
- Along the path, you will find water stations where you can refill your water bottles and stay hydrated during your journey.
- First aid stations and medical personnel are stationed at Step no 2083 (Gali Gopuram) to attend to any pilgrims in need.
- Located at step number 250
- The Mysore Gopuram showcases incredible architectural grandeur and charmIt is adorned with intricate carvings, vibrant colors, and stands tall, making it a visual delight.
- Is Serving as an iconic symbol of rich cultural heritage, it captures the attention of visitors with its stunning beauty
Upon reaching Gaali Gopuram:
- You will find several shopkeepers offering refreshments, including tiffin items, Take advantage of these options to replenish your energy.
- If you feel exhausted, rest for a while before continuing your journey.
- From here you can enjoy a more comfortable and relaxed walk.
Visit the Enchanting Deer Park
- The journey to tirumala is not only a spiritual experience but also a chance to explore the Deer Park ,amidst serene surroundings.
- Take some time to appreciate the graceful creatures in their natural habitat and add to the charm of your pilgrimage.
Prasanna Anjaneya Swamy: The Grand Statue of Lord Hanuman
- You will see the magnificent statue of Prasanna Anjaneya Swamy, a depiction of Lord Hanuman.
- This grand statue stands as a divine presence, inspiring devotion and reverence among pilgrims.
Enjoy the Walk: With a flatter path, you can enjoy a more comfortable and relaxed walk till Mokalla Parvatham.
Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
Make sure to visit the Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple , where you can immerse yourself in the divine presence of Lord Narasimha.
Mokalla Parvatham: Step No. 2910 Mokalli Metta Gopuram
Challenging Steep Steps: A Test of Devotion
You will see a section of approximately 300 steps that very steep. Some devotees choose to climb these steps with their knees as an expression of their deep belief in Lord Venkateshwara.
Approaching Tirupati: The Final Steps to Tirumala
- After climbing a few more stepsyou reach the last steps of your pilgrimage, it signifies the completion of your sacred journey.
- This is the moment to offer your sincere respect and bow in devotion, as you prepare to enter the sacred realm of Tirumala.
Collecting Your Deposited Luggage
Upon reaching Tirupati, you can easily retrieve your deposited luggage from the lluggage center.
Entering the Main Entrance of Tirumala
As you pass through the main entrance of Tirumala, you are stepping into the heart of this holy destination.
- The distance from Alipiri Mettu to Tirumala Hilltop is approx 9 km.
- There are a total of 3,550 steps on the Alipiri Mettu route.
- The daily quota for darshan tickets issued at this path is 14,000.
- The usual time to reach Vaikuntam I, the main darshan area, is between 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours 30 minutes.
- The approximate time to reach Tirumala via the Alipiri route is 3 to 5 hours, depending on each individual.
- Alipiri Mettu is open for 24 hours, allowing pilgrims to start their journey at any time.
- The tokens for the Alipiri route are issued at Bhudevi Complex, located at Alipiri Bus Station.(New)
- For Divya Darshan, reporting time and place is mentioned on the ticket, and the reporting place is Vaikuntam-2.
- An Aadhaar card is required to obtain the token for darshan.
- Tokens are issued only at the respective footpaths and are non-transferable.
- Children below 12 years old do not require tokens and can enter for free.
- Tokens will be checked at multiple places before reaching Tirumala, and pilgrims should carry the token until they collect the laddoo after darshan.
What is Divya Darshan ?
Divya Darshan is a special darshan which provide faster darshan experience to devotees who choose to climb the steps and reach Tirumala from Alipiri or Srivari Mettu.
Where to get Divya Darshan tickets ?
You can get Divya Darshan tickets by collecting them at the Bhudevi Complex at Alipiri if you are taking the Alipiri route.
Do I need an Aadhaar card to get a Divya Darshan token?
Yes, an Aadhaar card is required to obtain the token for Divya Darshan.
Are tokens transferable to other family members?
No, tokens are issued based on biometrics and are not transferrable to other family members.
Are there any age restrictions for Divya Darshan?
Children below 12 years old do not require tokens for Divya Darshan, and they can enter for free.
What are the approximate timings for reaching Tirumala via the Alipiri route?
It takes approximately 3 to 5 hours to reach Tirumala via the Alipiri route, depending on each individual.
How many tokens are issued per day for Divya Darshan?
For Alipiri, 10,000 tickets are issued per day, and for Srivari Mettu, 5,000 tickets are issued per day.